View Profile One-Eyed-Jack

All 16 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Pretty damn good, I have to say. I might attempt something similar myself, having been inspired so much by this idea to remake old animations.

Congratulations, you have made something so awful it is great.

The animation needs some work. But that was still funny.

TheMLGgamer1321 responds:

Thanks!

You really need to practice for a while and upload something after you've improved. Trust me, I was right where you are now, but dude.... You need to make something better than this for it make it. I'm sorry.

Just so I'm not a huge asshole though, I'm gonna give you some pointers.

Animation wise, I'll be honest, it wasn't bad. Albeit it was way too direct and needs work. Follow through and Ease-in/ease-out will help you there. These are real animation principles, google them.

Sound wasn't bad either, if your sound samples are in .mp3 then open their properties and check the box that says "use imported mp3 quality". -- It should be right belod the drop-down box. If they're in .wav however, then open the properties and set them to Raw in the drop-down. I've always been able to get great sound quality this way.

You also need to work on some of the effects though, adding blood sprays won't hurt. Maybe a soundtrack if you're doing a big project. -- Use designated layers for sound and for blood too, and separate your characters into layers aswell, Putting effect layers like blood and muzzle flash above the actual characters themselves. This makes animating Madness much easier.

I hope this helps you, you have potential if you stick with it and don't give up. Keep practicing.

Not bad!

Lmfao. Wtf.

Everything about this was fucking epic.

ikstudios responds:

thats how we roll na i mean

LMAO! Nice job crediting the artist for the music!

Is that B for Butt? :D

I've watched two of your animations, Which has returned the the inspiration I desperately needed to start work on something.
Thank you....
Also, Fucking awesome job!

Gibb50 responds: