It's been a while, so I suppose for the few who still check these I should let you guys know what's happened/what's going to happen.
- I started taking anxiety/depression medicine, which has proven to boost my mood greatly.
- I've finally got how to do this art thing.
- I went to my last dentist appointment about 4 days ago, my teeth are all fixed now, and I'm taking better care of them.
- Over this year, I've generally grown up and matured a lot.
- Less anxiety = less OCD, thus less intrusive thoughts, and in turn better mood overall.
- I will soon be getting a job, (probably after the first of the year.) my intent with this is to afford the things I need to start a youtube channel, where I will be creating Blender Tutorials from time to time, talking about games, playing games, etc. The job is mostly to afford a gaming PC so I can take on bigger projects, and record games.
- If I can get good enough internet, I might also stream sometimes.
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if I can ever get the hang of this programming thing, I'll definitely do other stuff too.
Other than that, yeah. I've just been playing games and stuff.
What about you guys?
Edit: Oh and also, Merry late Christmas, because my dumbass forgot to include that